Scrapbook Your Memories #1

Have you ever heard of the Cricut? Its a personal electronic cutter that allows you to make a variety of shapes and sizes, without a computer! I've been wanting one for so long, but it's a big investment for someone with no money. And what can I say? Scrapbooking is not a cheap hobby. If you do splurge on one scrapbooking item, it should be on the Cricut. Everyone I've known that has it, loves it. I definitely will love it when I finally get one. And I'm sure you will love it too (if you don't already one)! Check out their website for some great videos.

There are three different sizes available. All prices are based on the website. The Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter Machine is the cheapest at $299.99. What makes it so great is that its portable and weighs only 7 pounds. The Cricut Expression is the most expensive and biggest at $499.99. It is made to stay on a table/workdesk. It is definitely not portable. Because of its larger size, its able to create larger cuts. And lastly, The Cricut Create Machine is in the middle of it all. It is $399.99 and is as portable as the Personal Machine but as functional as the Expression. This is the one that I would buy. Here is a picture of The Cricut Create Machine. You can buy it online from http://www.cricut.com/. Or, you can buy it at your local Walmart, Michaels, Jo-Anns, AC Moore, Hobby Lobby, and even Home Depot. Hmm.. that last one surprised me. But Walmart usually has great deals, and so does Jo-Anns. I'm sure Michaels has good deals too but I don't really go there (I love Jo-Anns! I even worked there before). As for the other three, I've never really looked there. Buying it in the store versus online is usually cheaper in this case.

No comments: