Buraot, the Entredropper Master

This blog review was written for Kaye and Pehpot's Blogversary contest.



When clicking on this site, the first thing I noticed is, "Wow, it’s changed!" Before it used to a yellow and black. Not very appealing to me. I didn't like those colors. Now, the colors are less bright, but have more impact. I love these colors more. But that is not all that has changed. The layout and format of the whole blog as changed as well. The menu bar on top makes this blog very easy to use. There is also a site map in the menu bar. This will come in handy when you are looking for something specific. The sidebars are very neat, with no clutter. The bottom has a section where you can view the most recent articles and the most recent comments.

I am Buraot is a personal blog. However, he is very well known for his Entredropper. He provides this free service for anyone who uses Entrecard. I have yet to sign up for this, but I probably will soon. Other than this free service, he writes great, intellectual posts. Each post includes a picture, which makes it even more appealing. In his post titled The Late Summer Leap, he writes about taking a leap of faith in believing that everything will be alright in the end. Many of his personal posts will either motivate or inspire you. For some intellectual reading, please visit I am Buraot.

No comments: