Honeymoon in Mexico

Even though our wedding is about 4 months away, and I have lots of planning to do, I've been thinking of where to go on our honeymoon. I took this quiz at blogthings, and it said we should take our honeymoon in Mexico. Hmm...not sure about that. We've been thinking of someplace tropical, like the Caribbeans. Not sure about Mexico though, sounds cool, but I will have to talk it over with my fiance. Enjoy this quiz!


You Should Honeymoon in Mexico!



After planning your wedding, all you want to do is relax. Your honeymoon should be as laid back as possible. You don't need much to make you and your sweetie happy. You'll take a sandy beach and a cool cocktail, for starters. There's little better than warm sunshine, clear water, and all inclusive hotels... Except for maybe a pool with a built in bar. And huge margaritas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks fun :)

Mizé said...

I´d love to go to Mexico. From the pictures I saw I think it´s an awesome holidays destination.
I enjoy Mexican food too.
Good weekend :)