Bucket List Meme


Source: Flickr 

I'm stealing a meme from my friend Clara at Coming Back to Life. It’s called a Bucket List Meme. A “Bucket List” is stuff you want to do in your life before you kick the bucket. See the post that I stole from here.

My personal list would not have some of these items and would include others. So this is a generic Bucket List. The reason for using the generic list is that it allows us to compare our answers. That said, here is the list. Things I have done are in bold face.

Been to Canada
Been to Mexico
Been to Florida
Been to Hawaii - lived there for three years
Visited All 50 States - no, but its on my list! 
Been to Europe - went to United Kingdom in 2006
Been to South America
Been to Central America
Been to Asia
Been to Australia
Been on a plane
Been on a helicopter
Been in a hot air balloon
Been sky diving
Been on a Cruise - only if a dinner cruise counts :]
Been to Washington, DC
Been on the opposite side of the country
Driven across the United States - no, but its on my list also!
Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch
Been down Bourbon Street in New Orleans
Been deep sea fishing
Enjoyed the beauty of Old Faithful Geyser
Seen the Statue of Liberty 
Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle - no, but I live so close, I need to visit it soon!
Swam in the ocean
Swam in the Mediterranean
Gone on a blind date
Watched someone die
Been lost in a neighborhood
Cried yourself to sleep - I don't see why this would be on a bucket list, but yes, it has happened
Played cops and robbers
Recently colored with crayons
Written a letter to Santa Claus
Sang Karaoke
Paid for a meal with coins only
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t
Made prank phone calls - in Junior high with my friends
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
Caught a snowflake on your tongue
Danced in the rain
Watched the sunrise with someone 
Blown bubbles
Been kissed under the mistletoe
Been skinny dipping outdoors
Gone ice-skating
Gone to the movies
Gone snorkeling

Skipped school - a few times during my senior year of high school
Gone snowmobiling
Lived in more than one country
Lay down outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets
Seen a falling star and made a wish \
Truly believe in the power of prayer
Seen whales in the ocean
Ridden on an elephant - when I was little, I remember being so scared thinking it was going to poop on me. Yes, I know its not possible!
Ridden on a camel
Swam with dolphins
Saw and heard a glacier calf
Traveled by train
Traveled by motorcycle
Traveled by subway
Been horseback riding
Ridden on a San Francisco cable car
Been to Disneyland or Disneyworld - been to both! :]
Been in a rain forest
Been to Niagara Falls
Walked on the Great Wall of China
Been to the Olympics
Been spinnaker flying
Been water-skiing
Been snow-skiing
Been to Westminster Abbey
Been to the Louvre
Been to a Major League Baseball game - Seattle Mariners!
Been to a National Football League game - does the Pro Bowl count?

Feel free to steal the meme. I stole it from someone who had stolen it from . . . Well, you get the idea.

**I actually have already made my own bucket list (or some of it). You can view mine here. And my challenge blog here.

1 comment:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

I thought you have been to all that places. I didn't see right away the statement that you have done in bold one.

You've been to eaurope. cool

Anyways, I already sent all the ec credits i sponsored from my four blogs.

Btw, marie I remember we exchanges badges before in my Blog Fusion and Worths blogs, I still have your badge in my worths road and change the old one with the new one in my Blog Fusion.