Last Post of the Year

I just wanted to make a quick post and wish everyone a happy new year. The winners to my contest have been chosen and contacted. The announcement will be posted at 12 midnight (PST). Thank you everyone for joining my contest. Whatever your plans are for tonight, please be safe. Here's to a great new year.

I have plans for tonight so I won't be able to post what I wanted before the end of the year, but tomorrow I will make a post about my resolutions. I also have a lot of new things coming around in the January, so stay tuned!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Silvergirl said...

Sending you my warmest wishes… For a year filled with good cheer, joy and peace. Wishing you a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year!

Evan's Mom said...

Happy 2010! May it be a year of peace, happiness, and enjoyed in good health by you and your family!

Grampy said...

Hope you have a wonderful New Year.