I Won Again!

Yay! I won again! I'm so happy :]

I won 3rd Prize at Cornyman's Holiday Contest. Remember how I told you that I won in this post? Well, that was from his blog: All About Babies and Kids. Well, I won the 2nd time from his blog: Cornyman's Money-Blog. Cool, huh? Thanks Cornyman!

And I won something else! I stumbled on this blog designer last week. Her website is called Bloggy Blog Designs. And I must have stumbled at the right time, because she had a giveaway going on at the time. I quickly joined and now I'm glad that I did, because I won! Yay! I won a $20 giftcard good for any of her blog services. I have to put in my order by tomorrow night so now I need to figure out what I want. Thanks Jenna!

Here is some extra linky love for the both of you!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Congrats again! You're so lucky. Same as me. Hehe.