Adgitize Payment


I checked my Paypal account today, and guess what? My adgitize payment was in there! I am so happy!! This is my first payment. It actually took me a couple of months to get this amount because in the beginning I didn't have much viewers/readers and I didn't know that I could get points for clicking on other people's ads. So, thank you everyone for coming to my site, following, reading, subscribing, commenting, and just helping out. Thank you. Interested in Adgitize? Just click this link, here, to sign up.

Also, don't forget to let me know if you are interested in hiring me to create some scrapbooking items for you. I am a sponsor for an upcoming contest and I am offering a free customized 20-paged 8x8 Photobook from Artscow. Doesn't that sound awesome?? I will add more details later about the contest and how you can enter. For now, just let me know who is interested in my creations. Thanks again everyone. And have a great day!

3 comments:

Eric : Blog De Manila said...

congratulations!!! keep it up!


regards,
eric
http://www.blogdemanila.com/

cornyman said...

Congratulations to your Adgitize earnings, i think it's worth every day to click and write one article and see your earnings growing faster and faster. If you can do this daily, you will earn the 10 $ within two months already :)

If you and your readers like, you can take part daily in my Adgitize earnings survey.
So we can see how the hike in the ad price reflects in our earnings.

Thanks!

vicy said...

Hi there Ms Marie..How are you??Congratulations on your first payment..Great Job!!Nways, visiting here to thank you for visiting my page and for the comment..God Bless and Take care!!


www.vicyjeff.com