Win $200 from Fedhz

Win $200 from Fedhz Blogversary/Bday Contest!

This is one of my favorite contests that I've joined so far. Its going to be a hard one, especially since I started so late, but I hope I win something. This contest has large amount of cash prizes! This is a point system contest, the person with the most points gets the biggest prize. There is still a lot of time to catch up. Follow me, and join this contest. Make to tell Fedhz that I referred you. I will get points for referring you, and you will get points as well. Check out the contest mechanics page to see how you can earn more points, and to check out the rules. Remember, tell Fedhz that I referred you! :]

2 comments:

Grampy said...

I have an award for you.

Curious Minds said...

Hi, Leilanie! I've replied to your queries. sorry if it took me so long. lots of comments. haha! ^^

http://fedhz.com/archives/3630/comment-page-3#comment-11779

fedhz