My Road Trip



You Take the Road Less Traveled









You see companionship and loyalty as what's most important in life.

You live a life of leisure. You take your time in every aspect of life and enjoy it to the fullest.

You're willing to take a few risks in life. You may not take the road no one travels, but you're happy to take the road less traveled.

You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.

You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life.

Blogthings: Take a Quiz. Annoy Your Friends.

I love this quiz. It is one of my favorites. I love road trips, and I especially loved fanticising about my road trip in this one. The end results are really true about me. And the funny thing is, I have always wanted my own bookstore. Not a big time corporation, but a small, independent one. What do you think? What does your road trip say about you? Take the quiz and find out. See you next time.



1 comment:

Viviane Ricard said...

Hi Marie... or is it Leilani? Couldn't quite figure that one out. I go under two different names as well, and sometimes it gets a bit clumsy.

Anyhoo, girl, I liked your site and can see you've done a lot of work. And looks like you've got the advertising thing pretty well figured out?

I just started this blogging stuff, so was just surfing around getting ideas... a welcome break from grappling with this Google Blogger / Blog Spot infrastructure.

If you look me up, give me a shout.




t I