Triple Medical Celebration: A BlogThing Game


Blog Appetite
Just Too Little Time
So Far So Good
A Little Boy's Blog
Rewards Station
Øyvind
Moms.. check nyo
True Health, True Wealth
Spicy Bugz World
Wishing on a Falling Star
Big Love Blog
My Imaginary Travels
Things I've Stumple Upon
Up Now and What's Next
Travelin' With Marie 
Home and Parenting
Blog De Manila
Pinay MomThere is Happiness
Also Mommy
Home and Parenting
My Piece of Paradise
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Kaya Mo Pinoy
Pinay Mom
My Craft Stores Online
Momgen Craft Corner
Juliana's Bits & Pieces
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
Life Can't Wait
To be. To be. Tutubi
Leilanie's 101 in 1001 Challenge 
True Health, True Wealth
Twins Happiness
TH Corner
A Lonely Planet It is Not
Blog De Manila
Wonderful Things In Life
Turn-U-Off
Meow Diaries
Ask Ms Recipe
Chronic Chick Talk
A Mom's Choice
Xleon Tips


My Entry; Who wants to give a makeover, then? :]


Your Blog Should Be Blue






Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.



Rules:
1. Do the quiz, and post your results
2. Put the list of sponsors in your blog post
3. Put the banner in your sidebar, or other noticeable place on your blog
4. Follow the host's blogs; click here to go to the host's post

This is a fun and simple celebration game. The rules are easy. There are MANY prizes available, but only 3 winners. Check out the host's post for more information. I am a sponsor, I am offering (3) 1-month advertisements. Two on this blog, and one on my challenge blog. I also wanted to point out, that a special winner will receive a customized photobook from me! All you have to do is follow the host on twitter: @ yagag. Simple, yeahh? What are you waiting for? Go ahead and enter the game!

This celebration runs from November 7th to December 5th. Winners are announced on December 5th.

3 comments:

GagayMD said...

thanks for joining ms. marie! one more thing to do for your entry to be valid, yah need to follow (on google friends) my 3 blogs.. thanks yah for joining! yayks! weeeeeeehoooooooooo!

GagayMD said...

thankie thankie ms. marie! your entry is officially valid now! whew!

total entries for chances of winning: 2 (as a sponsor) and 1 blog entry!

***to have higher chances of winning, bloggers having a number of blogs can post 1 entry/blog.


gagay
gagay,MD
gagay,math-geek-wanna-be!

GagayMD said...

hi!

My Triple Medical BlogThing Game is over. And I just recently posted the winners also!!!

Thank you so much Ms. Marie for joining and sponsoring also!! You can check here to where you gotta send the sponsorship you have to send!!!

I owe you the success of my celebration!!! Thank you so much and Happy Holidays!!!

Ping me if there are any problems.


Walking Newspaper
Pinoy Medical Doctor
The Latest Buzzzz